Moderators: notoptoy, bmccarthy67, S Allen, Solex68
- Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter
- Posts: 1527
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:53 pm
- Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Model: 1500/1600
- Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5
I have 'upgraded to a newer style controller/gauge and no longer need/want these, and thought someone may be able to make use of them, or one anyway....
I DO NOT have the sensor itself, so it will need a Bosch 4.2 wideband oxygen sensor.
The gauge is also Innovate, analog with black face and white numerals and a chrome ring.
Prefer LOCAL PICKUP, but, if that doesn't happen, will ship to you at cost of shipping.
'66 2065cc Stroker "Frankie", Megasquirt EFI and Ignition
she aint pretty, she just looks that way...
- Roadster Guru
- Posts: 13040
- Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 10:38 pm
- Location: In front of this keyboard... in Jacksonville, Florida!
2006 Acura MDX
2013 Volkswagen Jetta TDI wagon
1995 F350 Powerstroke!