Moderators: garth, notoptoy, S Allen
- Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter
- Posts: 2958
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:51 pm
- Location: Lake Forest Park, WA (just north of Seattle)
- Model: 1500/1600
- Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5
Trimming the herd. This is a non-running project....no engine or transmission installed. However, it does include:
- New windshield. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last one in existence.
- New aftermarket windshield gasket.
- New NOS OEM taillights. When have you seen these available?
- New upper ball joints (one NOS OEM, one aftermarket).
- New tie rod end (aftermarket...I believe it's the right outer).
- New front wheel bearings and seals.
- Front disc brake conversion with Infiniti G20 calipers and rotors. All new parts that have never had brake fluid in them.
- Rebuilt rear drum brakes with new RL411 wheel cylinders (11/16") and new shoes. Again, no brake fluid.
- Extra cross-member from RL411.
- Extra hatch with better glass and chrome trim.
- Extra taillight assemblies and lenses.
- Eagle wheels (15"...width unknown) with Cooper retreads.
- 411 parts manual on CD.
- Will include 4-speed from RL411 unless you specifically don't want it.
In putting this together, I discovered I have over $3500 in this car. I'm asking $2500.
Plenty of pictures here:
Questions & comments welcome.
'67 1600 - frame off in progress. What a stupid idea.
'66 1600 - parts car
'66 WPL411 ***SOLD***
A couple of Porsches, a pickup, and a motorcycle