Moderators: notoptoy, garth, S Allen
- Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter
- Posts: 3027
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:07 pm
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
- Model: 1500/1600
- Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5
- Forum Newb
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:54 am
I didn't know that the hubcaps were on the later model 411's - doesn't seem to help their availability!
Good information and its always interesting to see what parts the various Datsuns of the 1960's/early 1970's share.
We have a 1964 Fairlady SP310, 1968 521 J13, 2 x 1971 521's with a J15 & J16 and a 1970 510 L16 and there are all manner of parts shared between them.
- Posts: 1207
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:24 pm