Moderators: notoptoy, garth, S Allen
- Vendor-Site Supporter
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:20 am
- Location: Oregon
Very interesting-- only 4 serial numbers from my wife's 1500! Great to see another survivor!
- Posts: 1738
- Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:55 pm
- Location: Houston, TX
Wow, someone got a screaming deal!
- Posts: 2727
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:06 am
- Location: Houston TX
Love that shift knob. I used to have one like that but I sold it with car #132
'96 Porsche 993 C4
2001 Excursion 7.3l
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:59 pm
- Location: Bellingham, Washington
Someone got lucky!
1964 Datsun SPL310. The Datsun
1997 Toyota Tacoma LX 4wd. The Truck
2009 Subaru Forester XT.
2017 Toyota AWD Swagger Wagon.