U20 2000 Performance Solex Header Special Run 7 Left

A spot for any one considering making or selling reproduction parts-please put parts for sale in the vendors ad section

Moderators: notoptoy, garth, S Allen

Datsunparts.comInc
Roadster Fanatic

Re: U20 2000 Performance Solex Header Special Run 7 Left

Post by Datsunparts.comInc » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:32 pm

I sold the last one of these headers yesterday. I will be out of the 1 5/8" diameter tube U20 until September 5th 2019. I do have 1 production sample I hold onto that Dave Rebello approved for fitment that if someone really needs I can sell in the meantime.

Dean
Datsun Roadster parts with a track record of repeatable sales, proven quality!

RCMike
Roadsteraholic

Post by RCMike » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:39 pm

Have not read this thread in a while, I have to say it is in rather poor taste to go into someone else's for sale thread and try to pump your product.

Make yourself your own thread, and pump your product. I just do not see how this is even sorta cool..

Datsunparts.comInc
Roadster Fanatic

Post by Datsunparts.comInc » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:29 am

RC mike I hope you are not referring to me as I started this particular thread.

D-

Datsunparts.comInc
Roadster Fanatic

Post by Datsunparts.comInc » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:55 pm

I just received today 23 more of these headers. For those of you that pre-ordered when I was out of stock I have billed and shipped your header today.

Thanks, Dean

RCMike
Roadsteraholic

Post by RCMike » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:48 am

Absolutely not.

You came here to offer something for sale. The person who jumped in your thread is the person I was referring to. I think it would have been a better move by them to open their own thread and sell their product..

Just my opinion..

Datsunparts.comInc
Roadster Fanatic

Post by Datsunparts.comInc » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:36 am

I'm not worried about it Mike. The product he referenced seems to be hand built in small quantities, nor is it here in the states and its twice the price.
From what was said it supplies more hp, but people have to decide if its worth the extra bucks and shipping to get it here to the states. I also saw a response to someones query regarding the performance increase, but not an actual dyno sheet showing a before and after increase much as was reported to me by reliable and ethical sources. Even with a small increase people have to decide whether the expense is worth it. It certainly is an eye catcher and beautifully done. That may be enough to buy just on bleam alone.
Meanwhile this one keeps selling and people are happy with it and I'm glad the development of this product is working out for us.

D-