Moderators: notoptoy, garth, S Allen
- Posts: 507
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:49 pm
- Location: Montreal,Qc & Plattsburgh,NY
Not the greatest but could be great parts car , I'd be all over it if it were closer
the Bob Sharp valve cover alone is worth about 3-4K restored and probably another 1K or so for the wheels
- Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:53 pm
- Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Threw me off for a bit.....
'66 2065cc Stroker "Frankie", EFI and GM D585 ignition
she aint pretty, she just looks that way...