What is new on the main web site-check it out here!
Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68, bmccarthy67
- Vendor-Site Supporter
- Posts: 9627
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:55 pm
- Location: Winston-Salem, NC and Ocala, FL
Gotta say I both like it and hate it. There is already too much exposure on 311s.org. But then again I am old and can't keep up....
"When all else fails, force prevails!" Ummm, we're gonna need a bigger hammer here.
67.5 SPL311 H20 w/5 speed
65 Impala Convertible
2017 C43 AMG
- Site Supporter
- Posts: 500
- Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:07 pm
- Location: Saratoga Springs, UT
I love it. The more avenues of communication makes it more likely we'll all benefit. Great to join what's happening now.
Saratoga Springs, UT
1966 Mustang Coupe
- Roadster Fanatic
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:29 pm
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Model: 2000
- Year: High Windshield-68-70
Ok. this was five years ago and i'm new. But, no facebook page now?
68 SPL Parts car
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4409
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:57 pm
- Location: Knoxville, IA(Lake Redrock)Emory, TX
- Model: 1500/1600
- Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5
No, I cannot stand Facebook. I killed my presence several years ago. I will find and delete that post.
66 Stroker-Going Orange
67 SRL311-00279-resto project
Stock '72 240Z-Blue
2002 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel 2WD Hauler
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2009 Smart ForTwo Passion Coupe
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth