Moderators: garth, notoptoy, S Allen
- Posts: 1562
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:02 pm
- Location: Inglewood, CA
Maybe the car will be ready for fun runs soon.
I really need to pull the motor and redo the timing set so I can drive like a maniac... safely... haha
-1986 BMW 325e - pursuit of happiness
-1968 Datsun Roadster 2000 - happiness of pursuit
- Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter
- Posts: 420
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 6:45 pm
- Location: Orange County, CA
67.5 2000 clone
- Site Supporter
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:45 am
- Location: West Hollywood, California
Linda and I did valve adjustment and timing on my car Sunday afternoon.
I also replaced my defective clutch master and did the oil change.
I'm ready for the next one!