Looking For Two Employees

Moderators: notoptoy, garth, S Allen

Datsunparts.comInc
Roadsteraholic

Looking For Two Employees

Post by Datsunparts.comInc »

Well, the semi-retirement thing I can still do if I can get two employees to come in to take care of the load of orders.

Pay is hourly plus commission. Duties: Receiving and stocking product, phone orders, creating invoices, packing goods for shipment.
40 hour work week for each person. Paid two week vacation. Training period 3 months after which you obtain the full amount of $80,000 per year.
You make as much as you put into the job. The harder you work the closer you get to the yearly income or exceed that amount.
If you have a hard work ethic, can take instructions and follow protocol, have integrity and are physically fit then contact me, not here, but at sales@datsunparts.com

Thanks, Dean
More parts on display in our showroom than most vendors carry in their entire inventory! 2900 active parts numbers in our catalog. End of year 2020 Inventory piece count- 96,155 parts on hand! Check out "Shop A Movie" at our web-site
notoptoy
Vendor-Site Supporter

Re: Looking For Two Employees

Post by notoptoy »

Good luck with the employee search! It is very hard to find good employees ANYWHERE right now.
Thanks for all you do for our community!
"When all else fails, force prevails!" Ummm, we're gonna need a bigger hammer here.

67.5 SPL311 H20 w/5 speed
65 Impala Convertible
2017 C43 AMG
DAC21
Roadster Fanatic
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

Post by DAC21 »

Datsunparts.comInc wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:28 pm Well, the semi-retirement thing I can still do if I can get two employees to come in to take care of the load of orders.

Pay is hourly plus commission. Duties: Receiving and stocking product, phone orders, creating invoices, packing goods for shipment.
40 hour work week for each person. Paid two week vacation. Training period 3 months after which you obtain the full amount of $80,000 per year.
You make as much as you put into the job. The harder you work the closer you get to the yearly income or exceed that amount.
If you have a hard work ethic, can take instructions and follow protocol, have integrity and are physically fit then contact me, not here, but at sales@datsunparts.com

Thanks, Dean
Hell of an opportunity, If I lived 30 miles closer to Dean's location and my back was ten years younger I'd be coming out of semi-retirement in a heartbeat.
1967 1600 in waiting SPL311-09002 / R-28178
2018 Hyundai Elantra GT Sport Ultimate
redroadster
Roadsteraholic
Year: High Windshield-68-70

Post by redroadster »

Make it 100k and I'll think about it !
:lol:
bajaroadster
Roadster Fanatic
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

Post by bajaroadster »

Would take this job in a heartbeat. But I think the 800 mile commute would be a killer.
Ive seen normal. It aint pretty.
Datsunparts.comInc
Roadsteraholic

One down one to go.

D-
More parts on display in our showroom than most vendors carry in their entire inventory! 2900 active parts numbers in our catalog. End of year 2020 Inventory piece count- 96,155 parts on hand! Check out "Shop A Movie" at our web-site
todd lorber
Roadster Fanatic

Post by todd lorber »

Does the paycheck come with Valium?
Datsunparts.comInc
Roadsteraholic

No Todd, I'm sorry Valium does not come with the job. A particularly cruel remark by you. What does come with the job is me teaching someone a hard work ethic, to show someone how a business runs, giving employment to someone so they can share in the grace that has been bestowed upon me. To help individuals have a life for themselves. Don't I have an obligation to share what has been given me with others? I think so.

Dean
todd lorber
Roadster Fanatic

Post by todd lorber »

Datsunparts.comInc
Roadsteraholic