Moderators: notoptoy, garth, S Allen
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4080
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:57 pm
- Location: Knoxville, IA(Lake Redrock)Antioch, CA(Winter Months)
- Model: 1500/1600
- Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5
The wiki does not like IE 6 for some reason. Every other browser works fine.
There are links to the wiki on every main page of the main web site.
Reason: Outdated email address
67 SRL311-00279-resto project
Stock '72 240Z-Blue
2002 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel 2WD Hauler
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2009 Smart ForTwo Passion Coupe
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
- Roadster Nut
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:25 pm
- Location: Fayetteville, NC
- Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter
- Posts: 1093
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:00 am
- Location: Delta, BC
When you make that startling new roadster discovery or a modest improvement to a proven method, submit it. That is how the "awesomeness" continues.mrsteve wrote:Nothing to add, but I wanted to say thanks so much! I've been browsing through these pages, and wow! It's a lot of good information! Especially for a Roadster Newby like me! Awesome! Simply awesome!
Thank you for the kind words.
- Roadster Fanatic
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:13 pm
What a HUGE bunch of information.
Some day I'll actually be able to contribute to the site.
It's a 69, 2000
It's 5 o-clock somewhere.