Tech tips and how to's
Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68, bmccarthy67
- Roadster Nut
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:50 pm
- Location: san diego
- Model: 2000
- Year: High Windshield-68-70
EZ out did the trick, here's a photo of the offending piece, you can see what it is from the old smog insert. Thanks for all the ideas, guys !!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Roadster Fanatic
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:41 am
- Location: Williamsville, NY
1970 2000 #14204
2004 350Z Roadster
- Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter
- Posts: 7699
- Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:47 pm
- Location: Tacoma, WA
And now, time for another exciting episode of "Virtual Car Repair Shop... let's welcome out hosts from 311s.org..."
'67 2000 #588