Doesn't ANYONE think it's time for a SoCal Ride?

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Dicksonauto
Roadster Fanatic

Post by Dicksonauto »

Yeah, well I've got a vintage 13 foot fairlady.

I was a little jealous of all the board talk. I'm an inland boy. We are all about the skateboards out here. :lol:
Erik

Some people drive to go from point A to point B, I go from Point A to point B so I can drive.

1966 SPL Lucky
1966 Patrol Bones
1967 Patrol Link
1967.5 SPL Mugwomp
RockFish
Roadster Fanatic

Thanks for stopping by

Post by RockFish »

So, It's saturday - I'm out working on the car, haven't showered, still got my morning bedhead, oil and grease on my clothes etc. I look out my window and notice ~10 people in my front yard ?

I look over the side of the hill I live on, and it looks like mini-solvang in front of my house !

Very cool, thanks for stopping by everyone. Seeing everyone's cars, looking good, running, was inspiration for all the work I have to do this weekend.

Hopefully, the girl and I can join ya'll on the next run instead of being being a stop along the way.

DatsunBucky
Roadsteraholic

Post by DatsunBucky »

spl310 wrote:Man, I am feeling inadequate with my 9'6" Weberperformer and my 10' Gordie...
All I have left is the 7'6" Dewey Weber Feather Fastback that I had custom made. I keep meaning to take it out with the boat, but I think I've lost the little plastic piece that keeps the skeg from falling out.

On a side note, Dewey Weber was not of tall stature, so his nickname was "The Little Man on Wheels" for his riding style.

The waves in Utah are on Lake Powell when the wind kicks up, but not much shape to them. :wink:
Bucky
67 1/2 1600

Post by 67 1/2 1600 »

When is the next run??? I think the weather should be cooler this week.....