slammed the ol roadster...

General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Import_sounds-of-mid-GA

slammed the ol roadster...

Post by Import_sounds-of-mid-GA »

j/k, photoshopped.... i think it looks sweet, i need to buy a good welder and plasma cutter and get to work on airbags... :twisted:
Linda
Fraternal Den Mother-RIP
Model: 1500/1600
Year: High Windshield-68-70

Post by Linda »

Looks good, Evan.
Studying for that driver's license? Getting close! 8)

Linda
68 1600
Import_sounds-of-mid-GA

Linda wrote:Looks good, Evan.
Studying for that driver's license? Getting close! 8)

Linda
68 1600
youre right... june 29!! Ive been driving at least once a day... almost took out about 5 cars yesterday... but that doesnt count cuz I did it on purpose :wink: .
67 1/2 1600

Post by 67 1/2 1600 »

When are you gonna have it back at your house? Are you gonna lower the back to make it ever or just have the front all low? You know after having a regular car it gets boring. When you jump back in your roadster its a whole different feeling, they really do have soul!!
Import_sounds-of-mid-GA

it will be home whenever my bro finishes his tranny on his frontier and that old red POS grand am is gone.... im really excited! im kinda bored with the bimmer and sick of it, now that it needs a headgasket. but its something cool and cheap to drive when I start in a few weeks
ppeters914
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

Post by ppeters914 »

67 1/2 1600 wrote:Are you gonna lower the back to make it ever or just have the front all low?
Ha! I love it. The redneck from GA havin' an East LA Roadster Low-rider!

Should be enough room in the trunk for the batteries to make it jump. Don't forget to post movies! 8)
Pete
-------------------------------------
'67 1600 - frame off started in 2014. Now I know why roadster projects take so long. What a stupid idea. :smt021
'66 1600 - parts car
'66 WPL411 ***SOLD***
A couple of Porsches, a RAV4 Hybrid, and a motorcycle
Linda
Fraternal Den Mother-RIP
Year: High Windshield-68-70

Post by Linda »

Evan,
Did you polish the wheels out, or were they like that already? They look nice and shiny.

Linda
68 1600
Import_sounds-of-mid-GA

Linda wrote:Evan,
Did you polish the wheels out, or were they like that already? They look nice and shiny.

Linda
68 1600
let me put it this way... when i got them i had to sand them down and then steadily use higher grit sandpaper till it was ok to use mothers polish.... took fo-eva! But now they just need a minor polish to look like that.