My First Solvang...

General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Jorge022770

My First Solvang...

Post by Jorge022770 »

Hello everyone! After many many posta, and 3 failed attempts to go to SOlvang, this year I decided to go even if my car wasn't ready to come with me!
I arrived at Solvang Saturday at noon, and was like a little kid at a toy store...this was the first time I got to see in person another Roadster in my life! I was amazed and I learned a lot from what I saw. Although I'm just missing exhaust, carpets, and paint, I was able to see where everything goes, and how it should look.

I only knew Joaquin personally, and had a chance to chat briefly with a few other Roadster owners, but just reading the owner's names I was able to recall how many of those names have helped me at one time or another...or another, or another...in this site. Guys, your enthusiasm and your beautiful cars make me look up to all of you even more. I can't wait to be a "driving" part of this group!

Thanks for the treat!

Jorge
Import_sounds-of-mid-GA

Post by Import_sounds-of-mid-GA »

shoulda drove it with no exhaust!!! Id do it!
ppeters914
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

Post by ppeters914 »

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! :P
Pete
-------------------------------------
'67 1600 - frame off started in 2014. Now I know why roadster projects take so long. What a stupid idea. :smt021
'66 1600 - parts car
'66 WPL411 ***SOLD***
A couple of Porsches, a RAV4 Hybrid, and a motorcycle
67 1/2 1600

Post by 67 1/2 1600 »

Jorge, where did you go? You said you'd be back but never saw you after the few minutes when you were by my car. Oh well good to hear you had a good time! I had a good time too, hoping to see next year or possibly shasta.
Import_sounds-of-mid-GA

Post by Import_sounds-of-mid-GA »

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! :P
BWHAHAHA!!! I cant drive it.... no insurance, no tag, no license, and ummmm, no key! Second, dakota R/T's are pretty rare and are beautiful trucks.... they do need a better gear to have better acceleration, but I could look over that. My dad had a 99 black, extra cab.... $19,0000, back in 99-00, and a friend got one just like it, I think he paid more.