"shes gone, shes gone, oh i"....

General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Import_sounds-of-mid-GA

"shes gone, shes gone, oh i"....

Post by Import_sounds-of-mid-GA »

Shes gone for a while..... i have the bimmer and this. Dad made me choose which one stays at the house till we have less cars in the driveway (probally around august when my bro goes off to college) Since ill be driving the BMW and it still needs some work to be drivable I decided to keep it here. SOOOOOO, shes gone till he says she can come back. She is alive though with all 5 gears! Turns out second gear shaft was flared and wouldnt go thru the holes.... stupid "transmission man". We cranked her up after I got the motor in (bout 2 hrs!) and ran it for a minute or two off the header.... WOAH!!! Sounds like a beast w/o exhaust! Since I didnt go to RA I only felt it right to let all the neighbors hear what I missed! here are some goin away pics....
Motor and experimenting wit the possiblities!
Image Oh the change!
67 1/2 1600

Post by 67 1/2 1600 »

Damn Evan that primer paint job looks good. Too bad you gave up on the roadster for a while for the beemer. Your going to miss out on the chicks sayin "hey can I roll with you top down in your cute car".
Import_sounds-of-mid-GA

Post by Import_sounds-of-mid-GA »

Damn Evan that primer paint job looks good.

I love that camera!
Too bad you gave up on the roadster for a while for the beemer

Not giving up..... savin money and knowledge to do it right!
Your going to miss out on the chicks sayin "hey can I roll with you top down in your cute car".
ehh, when i start driving ill take the chicks on rides in it(the redneck chicks will get a kick out of it...lol) and i can show them what a U20 means.... bwhahahah!
Datsundude
Roadster Fanatic

Post by Datsundude »

Hey dude,
Since you too young to purchase alcohol, here’s a piece of advice on how to score on your date….get the chick inhale some of fume from your Datsun roadster tail pipe enough to just get her buzz, and next thing you know she’ll give it up…. remember just enough to get her buzz if she take too much of those fume she’ll past out then no party for you …party on brother

Vinh
67 1/2 1600

Post by 67 1/2 1600 »

Vihn you and your fumes.....LOL!
Datsundude
Roadster Fanatic

Post by Datsundude »

I guess working on the roadster three to four time a week the fume really get in to my head... Next time I’ll use a gas mask.

Vinh