Ah, So that's what this fuss is all about!

General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Victor_laury

Post by Victor_laury »

After a 3 month hibernation, I got into the roadster last night! If your roadster expirence has dulled, put it away and drive something very pedestrian for a while. What a shock to the system when you drive your sports car again - WOW!

Ignoring the nippy air, I couldn't keep myself from driving her to work today - It's new Love all over again!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Dave
Turbo Powered
Location: In the refrigerator, to the left of the mayonnaise, behind the pickles and beer.

Post by Dave »

maybe I'll make next week the official "drive your roadster to work week!"
Count me in, Alvin! Oh wait, I work from home. Doh! Maybe I'll go sit in my roadster on my lunch break :lol:
Dave Kaplan

68 2000 Roadster - Now with GT2560R power!
SR20-DET: 223 rwhp, 222 lb-ft.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/698904
Import_sounds-of-mid-GA

Post by Import_sounds-of-mid-GA »

Dave wrote:
Maybe I'll go sit in my roadster on my lunch break :lol:
Lol, if you start driveway driving we'll start calling you Evan.... :lol:
Eric F

Daily driver

Post by Eric F »

I guess it would be a good thing to park the roadster during the winter, but I've been driving mine! :) She handles beautifully in the snow and ice... salt is a concern, but I always carefully and throughly wash the undercarriage every warm day in the winter! Roadsters are just too fun to park for me!

Eric
dbrick
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter

Post by dbrick »

My first Roadster was daily transportation all winter in New Jersey and it's very hilly around here. It's a whole different driving experience. I was getting 3/4 worn out Eagle GT's for free, great on the dry, interesting in the wet or snow. I can't wait to get back on the road, we keep getting 50 and 60 degree days, all I need to do is replace the master cylinder and I'm driving. Maybe Saturday.

Dave Brisco

Take my advice, I'm not using it"

66 2000 The Bobster
64 1500 in pieces for sale
1980 Fiat X1/9
2009 Volvo C-70
08 Expedition EL, STUPID huge but comfy
1962 Thompson Sea Lancer, possible money pit
Luke D

Post by Luke D »

You guys make me sick! But at the same time, dreams of driving my Roadster to work is what I need to get my Roadster of the jack stands and out into the open air. Almost there. Finish the rearend rebuild, brakes and carb tuning. What a simple sounding list. Ha! Ha! Off to the garge to work we go.

Thanks,
Luke D