Flat top Piston sets w/rings US made Great Pricing!

A spot for any one considering making or selling reproduction parts-please put parts for sale in the vendors ad section

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Datsunparts.comInc
Roadsteraholic

Flat top Piston sets w/rings US made Great Pricing!

Post by Datsunparts.comInc »

Great US made replica of OEM flat top pistons. Weight and dimensionally faithful matched to OEM specs. Always ask where engine parts are made.
No foreign pistons with loosey goosey snap rings or loose piston pins. Only the best.
Regular sizes mucho sets in stock. Off sizing . STD & .030 lower production thus the higher costs

www.datsunroadsters.com/1318
Last edited by Datsunparts.comInc on Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Shopping cart web-site. More parts on display in our showroom than most vendors carry in their entire inventory! 2900 active parts numbers in our catalog. 2020 Inventory piece count- 96,155 parts on hand! "Shop A Movie" at our web-site
bobd
Roadster Nut-Site Supporter
Model: 2000
Year: High Windshield-68-70

Re: Flat top Piston sets w/rings US made Great Pricing!

Post by bobd »

Another great product. Thanks for producing quality parts.

Piston to wall clearance: .0015 to .002 measured from the highest point of the taper on the piston skirt.

It may be too early in the morning for me, but shouldn't it be the widest point at the bottom?
It reads to me like the highest point would be towards the top.
'69 1600 with SR20DE
Datsunparts.comInc
Roadsteraholic

Unless I mis-understood the manufacturer's own notes. I pulled that info from the blueprint that was supplied. I'll call the manufacturer tomorrow morning and check.

D-
New Shopping cart web-site. More parts on display in our showroom than most vendors carry in their entire inventory! 2900 active parts numbers in our catalog. 2020 Inventory piece count- 96,155 parts on hand! "Shop A Movie" at our web-site
Datsunparts.comInc
Roadsteraholic

My wording was not clear. I cleared up the text at the part number.

D-