Database Driven Registry

Any issues you have please report them here!

Moderators: S Allen, Solex68

S Allen
Site Admin
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

Database Driven Registry

Post by S Allen »

So, there still seems to be some confusion on using the database driven registry. The login is "not" based on your forum username and password. That would be the ideal but it has not happened yet. You may view the contents by simply logging on as "guest" to be able to use the search function. I have not completed the move of all the entries from the old registry to the new. I need to set aside a few days to get that done. I figured I would have more time once I retired but that is not the case. To log on to make any changes the username is "roadster" with a password of "registry". Here is the direct link-Database Driven Roadster Registry On the far right where I used to put the old registry link you can put a link to any photo albums you might have or any other website you might have for your car. Ideally the registry would use your forum login credentials and auto generate a web page with your car's info. Not sure that will ever happen at this point. Thanks.

Steve
66 Stroker-Going Orange
67 SRL311-00279-resto project
Stock '72 240Z-Blue
2002 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel 2WD Hauler
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2009 Smart ForTwo Passion Coupe
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
JohnnyMac
Site Supporter

Re: Database Driven Registry

Post by JohnnyMac »

S Allen wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:07 am ... I figured I would have more time once I retired but that is not the case. ...
Ain't that the truth. Thanks for all you do here.
John

SRL311-05287