311s.org is moving Friday

Moderators: S Allen, Solex68

S Allen
Site Admin
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

Re: 311s.org is moving Friday

Post by S Allen »

Okay, so the 19 GB's of attachments finished copying sometime last night. If you are still seeing the broken pics you will need to do a force refresh of your browser.

Windows: ctrl + F5
Mac/Apple: Apple + R or command + R
Linux: F5

I still need to update the forum software to the latest release. I am going to try that later today so the forum will be down during that process.

Funny thing is I checked the old host provider yesterday and even with no files and no databases the resources were still being pegged. So, I do not think 311s.org was the cause of all the resource issues. Glad to be moved off of the shared hosting environment. I have so much more control with the new virtual private server. I would have done this years ago but could not afford to do it on my own. With the generosity of quite a few folks we should be good to go going forward.

Again, if you encounter any issues please let me know.

Also, if anyone sees something that needs to be added to the tech wiki-please let me know so we can get them added. I sometimes miss some really good stuff.

Thanks.

Steve
66 Stroker-Going Orange
67 SRL311-00279-resto project
Stock '72 240Z-Blue
2002 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel 2WD Hauler
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2009 Smart ForTwo Passion Coupe
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
notoptoy
Vendor-Site Supporter

Re: 311s.org is moving Friday

Post by notoptoy »

Steve:
Thanks again for all your hard work!
"When all else fails, force prevails!" Ummm, we're gonna need a bigger hammer here.

67.5 SPL311 H20 w/5 speed
65 Impala Convertible
2017 C43 AMG