The Mitty 4/27-29

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, garth, S Allen

carlkaty
Site Supporter

Re: The Mitty 4/27-29

Post by carlkaty » Tue May 15, 2018 10:53 pm

Where to start! "epic event" "go back in a heartbeat" "nice to put faces to names" all that and more. It was great meeting people I have read about. Alvin, Sid, Mike, and Dana, plus all the others. The Nissan rep that put it on. ( He was great, and seemed to me to be surprised that the weekend was even more successful than he planned). And great it was! And John Morton, I knew his name, and some of his accomplishments before I went, but I am now a Big Fan. The man was amazing, on and off the track. Always had time for people, great stories, great driver.
From the track we went to see the kids and grandkids in Palm Coast Fl. Took our time going home, stopped to see the Luray Caverns, nicest hole in the ground I've ever been in, worth every penny. Except, they need an elevator!! The roadster ran great and we put 2744 miles on it. Time to change the oil. Alvin, thanks, it was nice to meet and talk with you, and great, great write up!!
Carl, and Kathy
Carl & Kathy, Just outside Watkins Glen
Swapped 68-1600
05 Volvo (was Linda's)
96 Buick Wagon-the whale

JUNK is the stuff you throw away
Stuff is the junk you keep

pebbles
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter

Re: The Mitty 4/27-29

Post by pebbles » Tue May 15, 2018 11:14 pm

Alvin wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 11:56 pm
Datsun.David wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 11:38 pm
Alvin - truly an epic adventure. Thanks for bringing us all along with you.

dw
Glad you liked it, that was my goal :D
:smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023
David

"When we were standing next to the motor while on the dyno, and the motor hit VVL, eyes went watery.."