SuperCar Sun Motor 4 Cars toy drive Christmas show Dec 3, 2017 L.A., CA

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, garth, S Allen

Linda
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter

SuperCar Sun Motor 4 Cars toy drive Christmas show Dec 3, 2017 L.A., CA

Postby Linda » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:01 am

Coming up is the Dec 3 toy drive show by SuperCarSunday promoters . http://www.supercarsunday.com
The show collects toys and raffles prizes like a full professional car detail by Lavaggio, and other cool prizes. A massive turnout usually.
Might be a nice excuse for a fun run ?

Linda
68 1600
Los Angeles, CA
http://ljordan704.shutterfly.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It's all in the archives ---via Search--

Cyclewrks
Roadster Nut

Re: SuperCar Sun Motor 4 Cars toy drive Christmas show Dec 3, 2017 L.A., CA

Postby Cyclewrks » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Motor4Toys is hopefully going to be the maiden trip for my Roadster. I am trapped in CA DMV hell currently trying to get it titled and registered...........
"Life is not a journey to the grave intent to arrive safely in a pretty, well preserved body-but rather arriving in a broadside skid, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Damn, what a friggin ride!"- Anon
'70 1600

nismou20
Roadsteraholic

Postby nismou20 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:09 pm

Seems we're all joining you in DMV Hell as J. Brown just raised my reg on my 23 yr old daily by $40 a year! Can only imagine what they"ll charge me on my newer cars.
Anyways, sounds like a good reason for a roadster meet.

Cyclewrks
Roadster Nut

Postby Cyclewrks » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:33 am

I wish the cost increase was my only part of hell, my car has been in CA an unknown number of years and no prior registration can be found for the vin nationwide. The DMV won’t do any thing about the registration until the VIN is verified (including just letting me pay the fees) and the CHP won’t verify the VIN until the fees are paid to the DMV. It is an endless feedback loop, I have visited both several times now. May have to resort to using my out of state address to register it there.......
"Life is not a journey to the grave intent to arrive safely in a pretty, well preserved body-but rather arriving in a broadside skid, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Damn, what a friggin ride!"- Anon
'70 1600

Linda
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter

Postby Linda » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Call or visit your local state or city representative. The latter does stuff like this along with filling pot holes.
Linda
68 1600
Los Angeles, CA
http://ljordan704.shutterfly.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It's all in the archives ---via Search--

Return to “Car Shows, Fun Runs and Events”