Socal Bob's big boy cruise night

General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

69ner
Roadster Fanatic

Socal Bob's big boy cruise night

Post by 69ner »

hey guys just wanted to give a heads up to this toluca lake event...if anyone wants to attend there will be two roadsters showing up including myself....

http://www.burbank.com/bobs_car_show.shtml
Howard R
Roadsteraholic

Post by Howard R »

Rick, I've gone here many times. Lot of hot rods, few sports cars. What time are you going to get there? Better show up early to get a space. Who else is going?
69ner
Roadster Fanatic

Post by 69ner »

Darn howard i have to work unitl 630 might not get there till 8.....there must be parking somewhere....any other parking spots? Im meeting up with a fellow roadster owner from ventura county...you going Howard?? Do u know how to get there from the 210 by any chance...?
Victor_laury

Post by Victor_laury »

Are you going tonight?
Howard R
Roadsteraholic

Post by Howard R »

It might clear out some by 8:00. Take the 210 west to the 134 west. Exit Hollywood Way. Make a left at the offramp. Keep going west. I think you'll be on Riverside Dr. Go about 2 miles. Bobs is on your right. Im sorry I cant be more accurate. I know how to get there, but explaining it is a bit difficult
Victor_laury

Post by Victor_laury »

Should I bring "Camp Vic"
69ner
Roadster Fanatic

Post by 69ner »

Hell yeah vic come one come all.....any other roadsterholics....?
69ner
Roadster Fanatic

Post by 69ner »

Well the place was packed...alot of nice looking American Muscle....oh yeah by the way Howard was that a Cobra Replica??!! :P Good seein u there man maybe we can get more socalroc guys to come out and invade with our imports!!! Hahaha
redlowwindow

Post by redlowwindow »

yeah, not bad! 4 Roadsters there! Pretty good considering it's mainly a 'rod event. Put it this way, we had twice as many roadsters there than Mini Coopers!
69ner
Roadster Fanatic

Post by 69ner »

is that u brad??!!
Howard R
Roadsteraholic

Post by Howard R »

Lots of very cool hot rods, but what a zoo! I almost ran out of gas just circling to find a parking spot. I go there about every other month. That's about all I can take.
redlowwindow

Post by redlowwindow »

yep! That me, Brad!