Is this your motor?

General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Datsundude
Roadster Fanatic

Is this your motor?

Post by Datsundude »

Hey guys,

I just bought this motor, complete from carburetor to 4sp transmission.
According to the guy who sold me the motor, he said it ran good… he is not the owner of the motor but he saw it
ran before it got removed from the roadster, nice guy too.
Condition, overall good just need to clean, replace seals and gasket. Carburetor is clean. Everything is intact, distributor,
As soon I install the motor I just bought I will join you guy, hopefully not too long. just need to clean and replace gasket, seals and drop it in. :wink:
I like to find out more about this motor like who it came from and what’s been done to it so If you are the previous owner of this motor, I like to verify with you to see if this motor is as good as this guy told me.
According to this guy who sold me this motor, he says the roadster came from San Diego and drove to Baldwin Park CA
To let a mechanic do the KA motor swap, who work on his back yard doing mostly 510 stuff, name Eager and associate with
Another guy name Dewayne.
Again, if you the guy who recently did KA motor swap with turbo set up, from San Diego, the mechanic name is Eager and associate with Dewayne and mechanic location is in Baldwin Park CA. I like to talk to you, I just like to know more about this motor before I drop into my roadster.

Thanks
Ben
67 1/2 1600

Post by 67 1/2 1600 »

Nice!! You know.. a engine # could help.....

Joaquin