Roadster Mailing List??

General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

notoldnfat

Roadster Mailing List??

Post by notoldnfat »

Does anything ever go across the old majordomo list anymore? Signing back up for that was the first thing I did when I got the Roadster itch again......it's been 3 days and nothing has come across......I used to get tons.
S Allen
Site Admin
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

RE:Original Roadster List

Post by S Allen »

Yes, it is still active. There are days when the activity is very low and others when it is very busy. Very topic driven. Kind of like this forum.

Steve
Conner
Roadsteraholic
Model: 2000
Year: High Windshield-68-70

Post by Conner »

I'm bringing back a very old thread because I'd like an update.
Is the mailing list still active or has most of the activity migrated to this forum? Is it worth my joining the mailing list? Is there somewhere I can search those archives in case I can't find what I'm looking for over here?
datsun65
Roadsteraholic
Model: 2000
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

Post by datsun65 »

You can check out the archives at:

http://www.team.net/archive/datsun-roadsters

I'd recommend you continue to subscribe to the mail list...there is still a strong group of roadster owners on the list.
Dan
Houston, TX
Victor_laury

Post by Victor_laury »

There will always be a core group of people who are more comfortable with the mailing list over the PHP forum environment. I don't know why. We have a good example of this with our 240Z.org list. The mailing list was first. ClassicZcar.com grew from it. The PHP forum grew to be a monster, but a few, mostly original member, stay on this mailing list exclusivley.

I think the PHP environment ROCKS! The ability to embed photos and the cohesive threads instead of individual postings, really enhance communication over the group email method.