Tracy Chapman

Got a favorite tune you like listening to while cruising in the roadster? Share it with us here.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Kemp_l

Tracy Chapman

Post by Kemp_l »

I love this song..usually hair bands and rock are my thing but this one when I was driving on that winding road in my newly aquired roadster just kind of blew me away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij5Xo3qnV0A
Tracy Chapman

Oh I miss warm weather already..been what 2-3 weeks into winter. I am going stur crazy already. Cant wait for spring when silver, me and tracy can get on the road again.

I thougth I replied in the Roadster Driving Songs guess I didnt though..sorry
dbrick
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter

Re: Tracy Chapman

Post by dbrick »

This is a great one for the road. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAvQSkK8Z8U

One of the better driving song moments I remember was going to Solvang last year, as we rolled onto Ventura Highway, (Or what we thought was Ventura Highway, it WAS a highway and we WERE in Ventura) we played the song of the same name by America..sort of geeky, but memorable.

Dave Brisco

Take my advice, I'm not using it"

66 2000 The Bobster
64 1500 in pieces for sale
1980 Fiat X1/9
2009 Volvo C-70
08 Expedition EL, STUPID huge but comfy
1962 Thompson Sea Lancer, possible money pit
Kemp_l

Post by Kemp_l »

Rush---Very good song
Velo
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter

Post by Velo »

Kemp_l wrote:I love this song..usually hair bands and rock are my thing but this one when I was driving on that winding road in my newly aquired roadster just kind of blew me away...
I love that song.... If you like rock, you will love Vertical Horizon's version...

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
67 SPL 2000
02 LandRover Discovery
08 C Class
Road, Mountain, & Track bicycles too numerous to mention