General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Ldino21
Roadster Fanatic

Modesto Minden Run Sept 11th

Post by Ldino21 »

I got this message this week about this years Minden Run:

Hi-there, from Herb Petty
Great minds must be on the same track. I was just thinking about the Fresno Bunch this A,M. Minden isn't far off, the 11 & 12th of september is correct.
We'll meet at 8:30 on the 11th Saturiday, at the chevron station on Albers Rd. in Oakdale. Everything else is the same ol game. I would appreciate it if you'd pass the word along to everyone in your area. Hopefully the weather will cooperate, as It has in the past. People are talking already about Minden, maby this is a good indicater of a fair sized group. The more the merrier, everyone is very welcome. I always enjoy this run, because It's a quiet ride through the mountians, & usually not too much traffic. This year if we don't have to allow for Fires, we'll drive over Ebbitts pass & come back through Tioga pass. Yosemitee Hope you russel-up a few from your area this year, & I've been waiting all year for Pattie's apple pie Yum Yum. Anyway I'll close for now, If you need anything else, give me a holler. Herb.
haabu@sbcglobal.net -- Herb's e-mail

Lou Smaldino
66-1600
67-2000
65-1500
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Ldino21
Roadster Fanatic

Post by Ldino21 »

This Run goes through Yosemite to Nevada, to the town of Minden, where everyone can Gamble or just enjoy a rest before coming back the next day.

The Run heads through Tioga Pass which is only open for about 3 months out of the year because its usually covered in Snow.

Lou Smalidno
66-2600
67-2000
65-1500