Is it Autumn already ?

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

FairladySPL
Roadsteraholic

Is it Autumn already ?

Post by FairladySPL »

I hate to see summer go, but September is soon, and we vow to get a road trip up and smell the leaves coming down.

Here's a trip to Tridelphia Lake and Brighton Dam. The local hydro authority opened up a fence and let us drive down to the water's edge for this photo op, an area not usually open to the public.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
--Paul / Annapolis
reblues
Site Supporter

Re: Is it Autumn already ?

Post by reblues »

Great photo.
FairladySPL
Roadsteraholic

Post by FairladySPL »

Thanks, I just realized that I had actually shot that on a medium-format film camera and later scanned the negative. There's something extra that you capture with film; can't put my hands on it.

I was reminded it wasn't a digital shot (originally) when I again started wondering which end of the car's style is the nicest looking. You lose track when you live with a car as long as I have.

Most of the shots I take seem to "default" to the rear end, so subconsciously I must think that's the better side. But wow, I've got some shots in the archives that are 16x20 wallposter quality, and they're frontsies, so go figure.

Lucky there's a choice, eh?
--Paul / Annapolis
GeoffM
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter

Post by GeoffM »

My new desktop. The red 69 is an exact twin of mine...even down to the slightly misshapen visors! :smt003
Geoff
1969 SPL-311