Sears Point IRL/Grand Am pics.

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Sears Point IRL/Grand Am pics.

Post by SLOroadster »

The IRL is running at Sears Point this weekend, the Daytona Prototypes ran this afternoon, as well as IRL qualifying. Here are some pictures that I shot this afternoon. I hope they work.

Image19553505_thumb.jpg

These are just a few of the shots I took today. If they work I'll post more tomorrow.

Since they don't I'm really starting to hate this new format. I seriously don't have the time or patience to resize 250 pics so I can use 5 or 6. :? So in this case, click the link to see the pictures.

Will
Sorry, I find modern engine swaps revolting. Keep your G, R, or U series in your Roadster!
S Allen
Site Admin
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

Re: Sears Point IRL/Grand Am pics.

Post by S Allen »

Will,

The reason I had put a limit on file sizes is because some of the files are so big you have to scroll around to see the entire picture plus it distorts the frames of the forum. I temporarily removed the limit and will look for a better way to resize pictures. I am not trying to make it difficult here but need to keep some control. Nice pictures by the way. Thanks.

Steve
66 Stroker-Going Orange
67 SRL311-00279-resto project
Stock '72 240Z-Blue
2002 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel 2WD Hauler
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2009 Smart ForTwo Passion Coupe
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Post by SLOroadster »

Steve,
Thanks for getting those to fit. I don't know how its done, but the site I posted those to in the first place allows the uploading of the full size picture and auto-resizes it to fit in the forum. If you click the picture (on that forum) you can view the picture in full size as well. When I go shoot an event, I end up filling my memory card so when I get home resizing that many pictures takes for ever, and a good portion of the quality is lost.
I understand where you are coming from however.

Thanks,
Will
Sorry, I find modern engine swaps revolting. Keep your G, R, or U series in your Roadster!
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Post by SLOroadster »

Here are a few I shot this afternoon. I'll post a link to the full album for both events once I get everything uploaded.

Will
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Post by SLOroadster »

Here is the link to the IRL pictures I shot today.

http://picasaweb.google.com/rad2ltr/Sea ... Prototypes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Enjoy,
Will
ppeters914
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

Post by ppeters914 »

ZOOM! ZOOM! Very nice. Thanks, Will. :smt023
Pete
-------------------------------------
'67 1600 - frame off started in 2014. Now I know why roadster projects take so long. What a stupid idea. :smt021
'66 1600 - parts car
'66 WPL411 ***SOLD***
A couple of Porsches, a RAV4 Hybrid, and a motorcycle
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Post by SLOroadster »

Here is the link to the Grand Am gallery. http://picasaweb.google.com/rad2ltr/Sea ... peRace2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy,
Will