Datsun Racing at California Speedway

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

RC240z
Roadsteraholic

Post by RC240z »

Hi Will,

I don't have a list of run times yet, and that information is subject to change. I am sure we will have at least 3 runs on the track.

I will PM you with my Cell number and you can call me late afternoon on April 2nd (after I arrive at the track and get the run schedule). And I can get you specifics on when we will be running.

Of course early mornings and late afternoons are best for photographs...

Since you are coming with cameras, I would like to ask your persmission for a few of your digital shots for my website/blog of racing events.

thanks,

Ron
67.5 2000, SRL 311 000305 Solex
A race car since new!
Instagram #RC240Z #geoskyalert

check out my blog at www.rcnetworksracing.com
RC240z
Roadsteraholic

Update on HMSA April 3rd at Laguna

Post by RC240z »

Okay guys,

We are in Group 1 so our run times are as follows:

Group 1:
9:00AM looks like a 15min run
10:20AM looks like a 20min run
1:00PM looks like a 20min run
2:35PM looks like a 20min run

Lunch break is from 11:45 to 1:30

Hope to see you there!!

We have been working hard on getting the car ready, and got it to the alignment shop today. Made some needed adjustments, including a tow adjustment, and some camber adjustments. Caster is really not adjustable on the car...so that is what it is.

Now #33 is at the muffler shop getting the header tucked and second collector installed with a muffler to keep the noise police happy at Laguna.

Hopefully we will be under the max sound requirements (even though it is an unlimited noise day).

Looking for the car to go fast, it might be limited with the new exhaust...or it might have more torque we will see...

I will post photos of the reworked BRE header and what we are doing to the car to get additional clearance.

Ron
67.5 2000, SRL 311 000305 Solex
A race car since new!
Instagram #RC240Z #geoskyalert

check out my blog at www.rcnetworksracing.com