new to the site but expirenced to datsuns :)

Here you can introduce yourself to the group.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

scottymizt

new to the site but expirenced to datsuns :)

Post by scottymizt »

hey guys just found the site, i have had datsuns since i was 18 so that would be 10 years now :) anyway me and my friend justin have been working on this 1967.5 1600 for some time now. it was originally bought by my ex(was my lady at the time) and was just currently signed over to my friend justin(her brother) so now we have picked back up on it again. I put off working on it because i knew she would just end up ruining the car. Finally after about 4 years of buggin her we got it and we can start working on it again. I have posted in the engine swap section because i swapped in a ca18et and full harness into the car and it runs great. I plan to turn the boost up some and add an intercooler. Justin is going to paint it BRE style. Can't wait to get pics up
Myphisto

Post by Myphisto »

Cool, looking forward to seeing some pictures. Also wouuld like to see some pictures of the engine and powertrain. Welcome and Happy Holidays!
scottymizt

Post by scottymizt »

Thanks and i have some pics posted in the swap section if you would like to see the drivetrain, it's under ca18et in a 67.5 1600