Roadster search put on hold, and a big "thanks!"

General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

bryman10

Roadster search put on hold, and a big "thanks!"

Post by bryman10 »

Hey gang,
I know I haven't been on here very long, but for those that have followed a couple of my threads regarding "the one that got away" (lol), you know I've been itching to get a nice little roadster.
Unfortunately, circumstances being what they are (wife and I getting divorced, finances need re-prioritization, etc.) I must sadly put off my quest for a roadster at this time.

I just wanted to say although my stay here was a brief one (I WILL be back!), I wholeheartedly appreciate those of you willing to lend some insight as well as your time in trying to help me find a roadster....it's very much appreciated!

Maybe in another year or so, I'll be in a better position to find a decent running roadster (hope the values don't soar too much by then).

Thanks again guys/gals for helping a fellow car nut!

bryman<----WILL have a Datsun roadster someday...
dbrick
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter

Post by dbrick »

I don't know about anyone else, but the whole story with the one that got away was fascinating. It was like a TV show with a cliffhanger and a suprise every day.Good luck with all that non-fun life stuff, See you back here when you are able to play with silly cars.

Dave Brisco

Take my advice, I'm not using it"

66 2000 The Bobster
64 1500 in pieces for sale
1980 Fiat X1/9
2009 Volvo C-70
08 Expedition EL, STUPID huge but comfy
1962 Thompson Sea Lancer, possible money pit
project_timemachine
Roadster Fanatic

Post by project_timemachine »

It was like a telenovela...a lot of twists. Well, Bryman, I hope you get to find your "ONE" roadster soon. :D
Steven
'65 Fairlady Racer

"Life is like a box of used Datsun parts, you'll never know what you're gonna get..."

http://www.projecttm.blogspot.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/stevenflor
bryman10

Post by bryman10 »

Haha, thanks guys.
I'm glad I could entertain you all.... :wink: :lol:

bryman<-----will be back to get a roadster someday :D