SRL Free Parts - All spoken for

Want to pass on some goodwill to others. Got some extra stuff to give away. Post it here!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

speedbug78
Roadster Fanatic
Model: 2000
Year: High Windshield-68-70

SRL Free Parts - All spoken for

Post by speedbug78 »

They've all got good homes now. Thanks for looking

Jesus has sure blessed me with my car (given to me). I would be remiss not to share with others, so I'm posting the parts I'm not going to use. I am interested in meeting local roadster owners, so no shipping, sorry.

Radiator and Shroud.png
Some_Stuff.png
Other_Stuff.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by speedbug78 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cars:
'69 2000
'66 VW Baja
'97 F150
FED Project
notoptoy
Vendor-Site Supporter

Re: SRL Free Parts

Post by notoptoy »

Where is "local" - Waldport where? :-)
"When all else fails, force prevails!" Ummm, we're gonna need a bigger hammer here.

67.5 SPL311 H20 w/5 speed
65 Impala Convertible
2017 C43 AMG
2mAn
Roadsteraholic

Post by 2mAn »

I think he's in Oregon

speedbug you've got some nice goodies and thats an extremely generous. Most "freebies" ask for a donation to be made to the site to keep it going... I hope these dont end up for sale after someone grabs them from you
Simon
Current Cars:
-1999 Porsche 911 4/98-build, 3.8L M96
speedbug78
Roadster Fanatic

Post by speedbug78 »

Oh sorry, pretty much anyone in Oregon, or whoever wants to drive out here. Waldport is here:

Waldport.png

I will say Hwy34 is a good drive for a Roadster. Some beautiful forest and twists and turns (not for the car sick).

Hwy34.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cars:
'69 2000
'66 VW Baja
'97 F150
FED Project
speedbug78
Roadster Fanatic

Post by speedbug78 »

Condition wise I have no idea. The PO said these were stock parts (U20), but the free car didn't come with an engine so I've never run them. If you want me to check something on them, I'll do it as I can. I really don't have a problem if someone wants to pick these up to sell either. In my mind that helps you out too.
Cars:
'69 2000
'66 VW Baja
'97 F150
FED Project
Datrock
Roadsteraholic

Post by Datrock »

I live in Lebanon, Or which is very local to you when considering where others on here live. I have parts to trade if needed for your car and I am interested in a few of the parts that you are offering. First the u20 S/u air cleaner, the U20 Carbs, the distributor behind the cap in the picture, and what might be a 5 speed cross member. Do you make it over to the Willamette Valley often, if so it would be a great chance to see some of the Roadsters that we have over here. Pm me if you would want to and we can make arrangements to meet up. Thank you... Bill