cobra cs or corbeau classic

Tech tips and how to's

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

DatsunNissanFan
Roadster Newby

cobra cs or corbeau classic

Post by DatsunNissanFan »

Hi guys,
I'm in the process of finding some new seats. Sadly, the classic seats I bought on ebay are about an inch too wide at the door height. Door still closes but the seat bolsters are pushed in a bit to do so. The seat is 19 inches at the base, but strangely widens by about an inch as you get to the shoulder bolster area. I tried to remount etc to push it inward but that means new holes in the floor pan for the seats. There are already like 10 holes from PO, like swiss cheese. Anyway, does anyone know if the cobra RS, CS or corbeau classic seats would fit without any issues in our cars? Ive seen threads where it's mentioned as a project to do list but not actually done. Thanks ahead of time!
Alvin
Roadsteraholic

Re: cobra cs or corbeau classic

Post by Alvin »

DatsunNissanFan wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:06 pm Hi guys,
I'm in the process of finding some new seats. Sadly, the classic seats I bought on ebay are about an inch too wide at the door height. Door still closes but the seat bolsters are pushed in a bit to do so. The seat is 19 inches at the base, but strangely widens by about an inch as you get to the shoulder bolster area. I tried to remount etc to push it inward but that means new holes in the floor pan for the seats. There are already like 10 holes from PO, like swiss cheese. Anyway, does anyone know if the cobra RS, CS or corbeau classic seats would fit without any issues in our cars? Ive seen threads where it's mentioned as a project to do list but not actually done. Thanks ahead of time!
I have seen the Corbeau's in roadsters:

Cobra seats in a Z
Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
1967.5 SPL/SR20
1997 Acura Integra GS-R
2022 Chevy Bolt EUV
zcarblog.com
Instagram
YouTube
My SR20 Build Thread
DatsunNissanFan