East Coast meet in Drummondville Quebec June 8th(9th) 2019

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Pjackb
Roadsteraholic

East Coast meet in Drummondville Quebec June 8th(9th) 2019

Post by Pjackb »

Good day east coasters,
I was putting together a meet and greet for the Quebec Roadster owners but since we only really have one event for Roadsters in the east that I know of which the Glen in late September is, I thought it would be fun to have another gathering earlier in the year.

The meeting would be Saturday June 8th or Sunday the 9th during the Drummondville classic car show weekend in Drummondville Quebec, the focus is to get as many Roadster owners together as possible, but I would not discriminate against any Datsun if your car is not ready etc. :D

I’ve talked to he event organizers and if we have enough cars and they will make a special spot just for us which would be cool. Also Depending on how much interest I get I may put together a social gathering in the evening and/or a fun drive

I’ve talked to a number of folks already that have manifested interest but trying to put a list together so if you could please respond here or send me pm to let me know of your interest that would be awesome

You can see here a few of the over 450 cars that were at the event last year (only 3 datsuns :( )
https://www.facebook.com/Didia1/media_s ... 681&type=3

Thanks

Jack
Drummondville Birthplace of the poutine :)
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Drumm ... 72.4842824
Linda
Fraternal Den Mother-RIP
Model: 1500/1600
Year: High Windshield-68-70

Re: East Coast meet in Drummondville Quebec June 8th(9th) 2019

Post by Linda »

Suggest you bump the thread from time to time or direct PM owners to alert them. It is possible to set a notification when you get an email. Info on places to stay and campgrounds etc are helpful since some could be driving a distance. With a big show at the same time though accommodations could be a problem.
The area is beautiful and it would be a fun show. Take lots of pics then you will get more participation from envious owners if you do it next year.
The Shedd BBQ in Oregon started small and now has grown quite a bit.
Good luck!
Linda
Last edited by Linda on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sadly-Linda has passed away 2022. She was the 311's den mother and drove the first Rare-Parts ball joint project. RIP.
Pjackb
Roadsteraholic

Post by Pjackb »

Linda wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:21 pm Suggest you bump the thread from time to time or direct PM owners to alert them. It is possible to set a notification when you get an email. Info on places to stay and campgrounds etc are helpful since some could be driving a distance. With a big show at the same time though accommodations could be a problem.
Linda
Thanks for the suggestions
Pjackb
Roadsteraholic

Post by Pjackb »

Bumping this,
C'mon guys this will be the coming out of my car :D :mrgreen:
PMG
Roadster Nut

Post by PMG »

Is there a site map of members? If so, you can pm them with the help of that.