Datsun: What's Hot and what's not (Roadster content)

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

notoptoy
Vendor-Site Supporter

Datsun: What's Hot and what's not (Roadster content)

Post by notoptoy »

Another Good Datsun related article from Hagerty, this one does show the love for Roadsters!
https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos ... hot-or-not
"When all else fails, force prevails!" Ummm, we're gonna need a bigger hammer here.

67.5 SPL311 H20 w/5 speed
65 Impala Convertible
2017 C43 AMG
MicVelo
Site Supporter
Model: 2000
Year: High Windshield-68-70

Re: Datsun: What's Hot and what's not (Roadster content)

Post by MicVelo »

Hmmm, I suppose Hagerty's vantage point is a little more "in-tune" with what the market is doing in the N/D market as compared to me (OR, I'm just not clear on how they ranked vehicle classes "hot" or "not hot") but while an interesting read, can't say I agree entirely on status of the market. They're claiming the Z31 is hot? Aside from the couple of rarer models (Shiro, 50th Anniversary), market for the Z31 appears flatter than for clean Z32s which they say is "NOT hot". Again, sure like to see the methodology with which they ranked these vehicles.

But yes, nice to see the roadster in the HOT category except that that's going to screw up my chances at another builder vehicle. :lol:
MicStable: '68 SRL-311, Z33, SL55 AMG, Highlander-H / Gone: Z34 & Z33 Nismos, Z33-Rdstr, Z33-GT, Z32, Z31 Shiro (R.I.P.), Q45, 6-S30s, D-Prod SRL311 and a bunch of other non-Nissans.