went to the nissan dealership today

General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Import_sounds-of-mid-GA

went to the nissan dealership today

Post by Import_sounds-of-mid-GA »

Well, my bro bought a 98 frontier (4x4 ext. cab) and he wanted to get a better key made since his barely worked. While we are waitin on the key to be made I ask the guy at the parts counter if he could find a motor mount for my car. When he asked for my VIN i recited it of the top of my head..... "thats not 17 digits, so you dont knwo the whole VIN?" After he looked again at what car i was askin it for he said "oh..." So he went in the back and brought out an old guy and he started lookin. While he was lookin he said he use to have a 70 2000.... with solexes! I dont think he thought I knew anything b/c he showed me pics of the solex exploded parts diagram. But after 30 minutes he decided he couldnt find it and he would ahve to call "nissan"..... so Im expecting a call. :?
Conner
Roadsteraholic
Model: 2000
Year: High Windshield-68-70

Post by Conner »

The motor mounts are still available--I bought some late last year. I have my old ones if you want them--decent condition, used, free. I'll throw them in with the springs. You pay shipping. Transmission mounts are NLA, see your favorite vendor.
Andy Conner
SRL 311-01633
Import_sounds-of-mid-GA

Post by Import_sounds-of-mid-GA »

can you get a shipping estimate?( zip code- 31088).... I might be buying springs for the bimmer since thats goin to be the main ride so thats gonna clean me out plus some! So, if you can put that stuff in a dark corner i can get it sometime soon.... besides, this weekend me and my bro are putting a motor in a car for my dad so that will tighten me up a little!

Conner, you are awesome.... if I have a part or something you need, just holla and its yours!