Has anyone heard of an Unmarked B cam?

Tech tips and how to's

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Russell Roach

Post by Russell Roach »

Andy,

I think I may have a set of the copper caps if I can find them they are yours. I am getting ready for our first race at Texas World Speedway at the end of the month. So I'll try to make time to find them.

Russell
Conner
Roadsteraholic
Model: 2000
Year: High Windshield-68-70

Post by Conner »

That would be great. It would be a nice touch on my rebuilt carbs.
I have been to TX World Speedway once, with the SE-R Club of America almost a year ago. Good luck!
Andy Conner
SRL 311-01633
Import_sounds-of-mid-GA

Post by Import_sounds-of-mid-GA »

Stickerman wrote:Lets see,

I set My SU's 4 years ago, and they are still fine, yeah they suck. I'm sorry I have actually driven these cars more than down the street.

I guess if I did not drive My cars and kept making them "better" I would have issues..........

I think cars with crappy paint look better than those with good primer
That was for me.... but my comment on SUs sucking are partly my short experience and my grandfathers experience.... yeah, he drove it as a daily driver for about 5 years. Sorry Will to go off topic, and someone lookin for brass caps needs to make a new thread.... :wink:
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Post by SLOroadster »

Yeah, this topic has been completely taken over. I didn't even get a straight reply from anyone.

Will
Sorry, I find modern engine swaps revolting. Keep your G, R, or U series in your Roadster!
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Post by SLOroadster »

Yeah, this topic has been completely taken over. I didn't even get a straight reply from anyone.

Will
Sorry, I find modern engine swaps revolting. Keep your G, R, or U series in your Roadster!
spl310
Roadster Guru
Location: In front of this keyboard... in Jacksonville, Florida!

Post by spl310 »

Beg to differ Will. I posted that I have seen some cams that were barely stamped, and that I don't doubt that unstamped cams were sent out...
"Wow, a Roadster!" Stuart Little

1967.5 2000
1967.5 2000
1964 1500
1964 1500
1967.5 1600
1968 chassis
2006 Acura MDX
2013 Volkswagen Jetta TDI wagon
1995 F350 Powerstroke!
More...