311s Run Sunday June 12th

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

TR

Post by TR »

Guys, that was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed the Myers Grade road, nice smoothly paved turns!

Can someone post the route we took?

Alvin, what happened to you? TR
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
JoeK
Roadster Fanatic

Post by JoeK »

I agree. That was a great drive today. Defineatly some good spirited driving, I had to take a nap when I got home.

I took a few pics while driving but don't know if any came out yet. I'll chek it out tomorrow and post 'em if they're presentable.

I too would like a copy of that route. It could also make a great sunday picnic drive with the wife.

Oh, and it was Steve, Steve, Tobin, Mark, Travis and Myself
Joe
Former owner of:
'68 2L
BLK SRL
sold 12-11-2012
S Allen
Site Admin
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

RE:311s Run

Post by S Allen »

Yes, what a beautiful day to drive the snot out of a roadster. There were 6 roadsters in all. Tobin and his son Keenan in their 67.5 1600. Mark Burchill in his 68 2 liter. Thanks for leading the way Mark. Joe Kinstel came all the way up from Berkeley with his freshly painted 68 2 liter. Looking good Joe. Steve Cherwon and his 70 2 liter. TR and his 1966 powered SR20DET and me in my 67.5 stroker. I took a few pictures and will get them posted this week. So let's plan on doing another run next month. We will have to plan it around the Shasta and 510 shows. I think we had a consensus that Sunday's are the best days to try to get together. See you all next time.

Steve
66 Stroker-Going Orange
67 SRL311-00279-resto project
Stock '72 240Z-Blue
2002 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel 2WD Hauler
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2009 Smart ForTwo Passion Coupe
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
TR

Post by TR »

I gotta agree with you, Joe. I'm feeling it today. A bit of sunburn and some tired shoulders - I'm ready for a day after nap! TR