A Coke/Pepi to the first person who sees me.

General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

A Coke/Pepi to the first person who sees me.

Post by SLOroadster »

A beverage of choice to the first person who sees me and posts here. I no longer live in San Luis Obispo. Oh yeah, DATZOOM, sorry you don't count. Here in the land of greater roadsterdom, someone will see me.

Will
Sorry, I find modern engine swaps revolting. Keep your G, R, or U series in your Roadster!
dbrick
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter

Post by dbrick »

Keep the original. NAPAroadster sounds like an auto parts store. Beside, the SLO part has a nice ring of sarcasm

Dave Brisco

Take my advice, I'm not using it"

66 2000 The Bobster
64 1500 in pieces for sale
1980 Fiat X1/9
2009 Volvo C-70
08 Expedition EL, STUPID huge but comfy
1962 Thompson Sea Lancer, possible money pit
toolsnob

Napa

Post by toolsnob »

I think the SLO is fitting!

Will, are you willing to drive over to Rohnert Park for a fun run? Steve puts one on about every month.
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Post by SLOroadster »

Heck I'll drive anyplace up here, its all close. And its not slow, I have pulled 6700rpm in 5th gear. it wasn't looking to stop either, it scared the heck out of me, and I really didn't want that ticket to be attached to my name. It will scoot along at 85 mph all day long without even breathing hard.

Will
Sorry, I find modern engine swaps revolting. Keep your G, R, or U series in your Roadster!
toolsnob

SLO Roadster

Post by toolsnob »

Good Will, your car is currently doing better than mine. I am still looking for a drivetrain to swap in my car.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Post by SLOroadster »

Mike hasn't even heard my car with the rebuilt engine other than driving into and out of the show. I was looking for you before the dinner to take you for a ride, but you took off.
Oh yeah, It did it Sunday afternoon absolutly loaded to the gills with suff, with a bike on the rack. We were on track to make a sub 4hr run from SLO to Napa until we spent more than an hour getting from Salinas to Gilroy, mostly crawling along in 1st gear. The car was not happy doing that.
Will
toolsnob

Cars

Post by toolsnob »

That's not what MIKE YOUNG told me!!!

Easy Alvin, we don't use names here, straight hear say, from a source you won't divulge.
DELETED

Re: Cars

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Post by SLOroadster »

I heard a rumor that I have been seen, however no one has made any effort to take me up on the offer.

Will
JoeK
Roadster Fanatic

Post by JoeK »

I believe Gary McCormick is the lucky guy. As far as I know, he follows the list, but isn't a member on this board. Does that mean the drink is still up for grabs?
Joe
Former owner of:
'68 2L
BLK SRL
sold 12-11-2012
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Post by SLOroadster »

Until claimed, its open. One catch, the car no longer looks like the pictures that are out there. Lets just say I got bored on Sat.

Will
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Post by SLOroadster »

I know someone saw me this evening, going the other direction in a roadster in Napa.

Will