Floor Pans

Tech tips and how to's

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

ole skool

Floor Pans

Post by ole skool »

Guys,

I am still amazed that no one seems to make full replacement floor pans for these cars. I know you can get fronts, but no fulls. Anyway, I had some made and wanted to include a shot. If anyone needs fulls, I can supply my metal guy's contact info.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_im ... 8_full.jpg

Wade
S Allen
Site Admin
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

RE:Floor Pan

Post by S Allen »

Wade,

They look great. I guess there is not much demand for them at least here on the left coast. You could put the guy's info in the favorite links or vendor section under Floor Pan Replacement Panels. I am sure someone will need the information some day. Many people are over whelmed by that much rust and probably end up scrapping the car rather than going to the trouble to fix it. It is good to know there is a source though. Thanks.

Steve
66 Stroker-Going Orange
67 SRL311-00279-resto project
Stock '72 240Z-Blue
2002 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel 2WD Hauler
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2009 Smart ForTwo Passion Coupe
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
dbrick
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter

Post by dbrick »

Those are nice, almost makes me wish I had floor rust.

Dave Brisco

Take my advice, I'm not using it"

66 2000 The Bobster
64 1500 in pieces for sale
1980 Fiat X1/9
2009 Volvo C-70
08 Expedition EL, STUPID huge but comfy
1962 Thompson Sea Lancer, possible money pit
ole skool

Post by ole skool »

Thanks guys, I would like to see more of these cars restored and I think that having better access to replacement panels benefits us all as the quality of the restorations gets better, and easier for the average guy.

These are some of the most under=rated sports cars out there and this comes from years of experience in their British, Italian, and German counterparts. Just want to see them continue to gain the attention and respect that they deserve.

Wade