Autocross at Sears Point May 7th

Current Scheduled Events Will Be Listed Here

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Autocross at Sears Point May 7th

Post by SLOroadster »

I'm running an autocross at Sears Point May 7th if anyone is interested. We have timing, but we don't keep score. Come on out and have some fun. Its a great way to get a car sorted out, have some good fun in a safe environment driving the car hard(ish). No pressure, no top time of the day, just fun. It would be great to see some roadsters out running. It doesn't matter if you think you will be too slow, because we aren't keeping score. Its a place to learn and have fun. You do need a helmet, you don't need a roll bar.

All the info is here: http://trackmasters-racing.com/index.cf ... ent_id=198

Will
Sorry, I find modern engine swaps revolting. Keep your G, R, or U series in your Roadster!
msampsel
Roadster Nut-Site Supporter

Re: Autocross at Sears Point May 7th

Post by msampsel »

Sigh, need to have one closer to me. Not likely car will be ready be then anyway, but would love to attend if I could
67 1600 (Mods only a mother could love)
78 911 SC Targa (Severe Oversteer but still loved)
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Post by SLOroadster »

Well get with it. We will have 3 more events this year. (I don't know the dates off the top of my head.)

Since I am staff, I usually take someone out on the big track for one session (I only get one session to play). I'm likely not going to do the track session this time as my tires heat cycled out but hopefully at a later one I'll have some new tires.

Will
Sorry, I find modern engine swaps revolting. Keep your G, R, or U series in your Roadster!
ACote
Roadsteraholic
Model: 2000
Year: High Windshield-68-70

Post by ACote »

Dang I get to miss out on all these awesome roadster events this summer! I'm not in country, so make sure to post pics of the event Will. Are you timing the roadster?
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Post by SLOroadster »

I might have both my M3 and the roadster out this weekend. The Roadsters tires are heat cycled out so not the best grip available, but it might be fast. Bumer you aren't around to run your car.

Will
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Post by SLOroadster »

Anyone coming out to the event tomorrow? I'll have 2 of my 3 toys there.

Will