2L Crank Timing Sprocket (Gear)

A spot for any one considering making or selling reproduction parts-please put parts for sale in the vendors ad section

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

JT68
Talented Enthusiast

2L Crank Timing Sprocket (Gear)

Post by JT68 »

New U20 Crank Spocket. Cad/Cam designed CNC produced!

NLA from Nissan for years. ISO-9001 Industrial/Aerospace machining. Alloy steel, hardened surpasses original specifications. Exceptional quality.

Forum only: 130.00 Intro price!

Full sprocket set with adjustable cam timing- best price anywhere - pm
Full sprocket set with adjustable cam timing-and USA/Japanese chains $650 sale price
Full sprocket set with adjustable cam timing-and extreme duty chains $750 sale price
Full sprocket set with adjustable cam timing- USA Chains and upper and lower tensioner feet. (All correct U20 parts) - best price anywhere - pm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LT/JT
https://www.datsunrestorationproducts.com/
Only the very BEST parts for your Datsun- 10000's of items in stock
New, Used and Reproduction!
Datsunparts.comInc
Roadsteraholic

Re: 2L Crank Timing Sprocket (Gear)

Post by Datsunparts.comInc »

I would love to have this product line to sell in my catalog. I have so many requests for this stuff from people who have never have been on 311's. Unfortunately 99% of the people that call don't have the time to get on talk groups or are not interested. Sure would be great to somehow mainstream the sale of these parts so everyone knew about them. Good job!

Dean
New Shopping cart web-site. More parts on display in our showroom than most vendors carry in their entire inventory! 2900 active parts numbers in our catalog. 2020 Inventory piece count- 96,155 parts on hand! "Shop A Movie" at our web-site
JT68
Talented Enthusiast

Re: 2L Crank Timing Sprocket (Gear)

Post by JT68 »

Thank you Dean. These are beautiful parts. I certainly appreciate the shout out!
LT/JT
https://www.datsunrestorationproducts.com/
Only the very BEST parts for your Datsun- 10000's of items in stock
New, Used and Reproduction!