Modesto Polar Bear Run 2004

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

toolsnob

Modesto Polar Bear Run 2004

Post by toolsnob »

Yes folks the run is on! Put on by some Modesto folks who would like to pay tribute to the late Paul Smith and continue his annual run. The run will take place on Saturday March 6th, 2004. Meet at the Chevron in Oakdale (just north of the Hershy Chocolate Factory on the Albers Rd). Meet at 9 am and we will be departing by 9:15. Bring a dish for the pot luck lunch and some paper plates, plastic wear and drinks. The run will last until about 2-3 pm and roughly 150 miles.

Shoot me an email for any quetions you may have. I am looking for a good turnout by the Skid Marks!

Alexi
mkiisupra
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter

Polar Bear Run

Post by mkiisupra »

Alexi-
I spoke with Cory today through email, we will meet this week with Judy to decide how to put this run together. We would like to get her input and make sure that this run is 'passenger friendly' and plenty of breaks. We will be sure to go on several Paul-type roads for the twisties. More info to come soon!!
Eric
toolsnob

March 6th Polar Bear Runs

Post by toolsnob »

I wanted to remind anyone that is interested that the Polar Bear run out of Modesto is scheduled for this saturday at 9 am. It is supposed to be a hi 60's day with sun so it should be nice!

Alexi
DatsunBucky
Roadsteraholic

Re: March 6th Polar Bear Runs

Post by DatsunBucky »

toolsnob wrote:I wanted to remind anyone that is interested that the Polar Bear run out of Modesto is scheduled for this saturday at 9 am. It is supposed to be a hi 60's day with sun so it should be nice!
Humpf! Some "Polar Bear" run!!:wink: Besides, that's only 2 weeks before Spring starts. But if you want "plenty of breaks", then let a very pregnant woman decide when the breaks will be. :D

p.s. the run sounds like fun...
Bucky
S Allen
Site Admin
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

RE:Polar Bear Run

Post by S Allen »

Well, the skid mark turn-out is pretty much limited to me, myself and I. Alexi, I assumed you would already be in Modesto so I plan on leaving by my lonesome around 6:45 AM and hope to be in Oakdale before you all leave. It looks to be a great day for a drive in the roadster. See you there!

Steve
66 Stroker-Going Orange
67 SRL311-00279-resto project
Stock '72 240Z-Blue
2002 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel 2WD Hauler
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2009 Smart ForTwo Passion Coupe
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
toolsnob

Polar Bear Run

Post by toolsnob »

Steve,

Glad you could make it. I have a dash plaque for you. Give me a call.

Alexi