Mt. Shasta, 2004

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

DatsunBucky
Roadsteraholic

Mt. Shasta, 2004

Post by DatsunBucky »

Sorry to show my ignorance, but when is the Mt. Shasta show? The week after the 4th of July like last year? Or is it scheduled yet?

Also, which is bigger, Solvang or Shasta? I know the scenery should be better at Shasta, but...

The reason I'm asking is that the trip my son won for two to Vancouver B.C. appears to be on, and so we'll leaving on April 22nd and be back home on the 25th, so given the choice of staying at the Four Seasons Hotel in Vancouver (for basically free) or sleeping in the truck for Solvang, well...duh! And I was looking forward to seeing all those Roadsters in one place, too.

Oh well. Y'all take lots of pictures and maybe post them after the event so I can get the "juices" flowing again. It's tough, wanting to work on the roadster but having it under a tarp under the snow.

LET'S GO AVS ! ! ! !
Bucky
Ldino21
Roadster Fanatic

Shasta 2004

Post by Ldino21 »

From all accounts I have heard, the Mt. Shasta show is still ago for the 10-12th of July in 2004.

I recenly heard a rumor this week that due to scheduling conflicts the All Datsun Meet will be on a different week the 15th thru the 18th because the Ski Lodge scheduled something else that weekend up on the hill.

Which one is better??? I might be biased because I help in the organization of Solvang, and we had more cars than shasta last year, but I wouldn't pass up a free trip to Vancouver either!!

I think the best one is whichever one you can make it to. Either way, you are going to meet a lot of great people, have some fun times, and get excited about Roadsters!!
impinhigh
Certified Roadster Nut

shasta 04

Post by impinhigh »

I attended both in 03, had a great time at each and will be at both again in 04. It's 20th annual Shasta Meet so that might bring extra interest and some special guests. I must say that the down town show N shine in Solvang was really trick!

575 pieces and shrinking!