First Club Run for 2004

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

mkiisupra
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter

Run next weekend

Post by mkiisupra »

I really would like to come up and run with you guys. I think I can make it, but I am not sure I can trust my roadster going that far. They guy who put it together, well, lets just say he always has a bigger hammer to fix the problem :wink: just kidding Alexi. I talked with Herb today, and he told me about the run. I will nudge him as much as possible, I will charge up the battery. I want to get a carpet kit and Miata seats should be eBayed tonight, new interior by Shasta, hope, hope.
See you next week,
Eric G.
toolsnob

Eric, its about time!

Post by toolsnob »

Where the heck have you been??? Your missing out on all the hot action!!! By the way I went to Harbor Freight and bought you a 48" pipe wrench for that car of yours!. You need to come check out my motor, maybe I will go get my car this week. Anyway come on up, it is looking like saturday is the only nice day. And push Herb, he wants to come on up but not alone.

Alexi
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
toolsnob

Datsun Run

Post by toolsnob »

I doubt it. He told me he would be embarrassed to show up to a roadster run in a Z, but I told him I drive a Honda to them so what did it matter?

Alexi
mkiisupra

Post by mkiisupra »

Alexi- Yeah, I will try to make it, no please leave the pipe wrench at home. Herb said the same to me, he didnt want to put the top up for the roadster however if it got too chilly, we'll see which he brings if the weather doesn't agree with convertibles. Me? Leave the top up until Mt. Shasta :wink: I always feel that it is only a matter of time before the new top doesnt look so new any more.
Question to all:
Any comments about carpet kits and quality? I want to remove the cadaver grey interior carpet out of the car before shasta and would like some input. Any luck with 'Too Intense Restorations" and their products? Thanks folks.

I am chatting with Cory about the Polar Bear Run, upon a request. We might need smooth talking Alexi to help, I would like to see a nice 'Paul Smith' type of run as a tribute. Maybe with a simple dash plaque or t-shirt? I don't mean to start the rumors, but I really would like to give something back to the folks in Motown for their help the past three years or so...
My 2 cents,
Eric G.
mkiisupra

Jan 31 run

Post by mkiisupra »

Alexi-
Just so I have it right show up around 9:30-10am at park and ride in Rohnert Park off the 101, eh?
I will talk with Herb tonight to see if he's coming with or not.
Eric
toolsnob

CLub Run

Post by toolsnob »

Eric,

You got it. On the polar bear we really don't need t-shirts or palques (it is a little late for that). We should just plan a nice run with a stop for lunch.

What do you think?

Alexi
mkiisupra

Run

Post by mkiisupra »

Yeah I know that we dont really need any memorabilia for the run, but I thought it might be a nice touch for this year, to remember Paul who started the run. I got the idea the week he passed.
It wouldnt be a priority, and there are several places I have dealt with in the past for school events, turnaround isnt a problem with a month to plan...
Just another roadster head looking for more memorabilia.
We'll chat tomorrow
Eric
toolsnob

Run

Post by toolsnob »

Eric,

If you are still coming, we meet at the park and ride which is off the Rohnert Park Expressway exit. Take a left at the light and go back over the freeway. Take another left like you are going to get on to 101 so and it is right off the on ramp.

Alexi
S Allen
Site Admin
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

Roadster Ranch Run

Post by S Allen »

I put this under it's own heading but no one was reading it-soooooooo!
"Unfortunately Mike Young had something come up and he will not be at his place in Lake County tomorrow as we had planned. There are plenty of places to run to if anyone still wants to get together. It is suppose to be a nice day. We can do a run up to Mike's some other time. "

Steve
66 Stroker-Going Orange
67 SRL311-00279-resto project
Stock '72 240Z-Blue
2002 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel 2WD Hauler
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2009 Smart ForTwo Passion Coupe
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth