The Big Question

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

DatsunBucky
Roadsteraholic

The Big Question

Post by DatsunBucky »

I'm not planning on doing this any time in the immediate future, but how would everyone feel about a non-Datsun Roadster coming to one of the runs? I really am a fan, having bought a 1600 new in 1967, and own one (or is it the other way around?), a 67.5 I'm working on.

The car won't be street legal, however, so driving it on public roads would really be asking for it. Could I still come in my Ford Ranger? (ducks out of the way) It would probably help keep my enthusiasm going to see other Roadsters running. I would, of course, follow at a discrete distance :wink:, and I could help anyone with trouble. Or would you prefer to keep it Roadster only?

So...? Whaddya say?
Bucky
S Allen
Site Admin
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

RE:The Big Question

Post by S Allen »

No problem as far as I am concerned. Any one and everything is welcome to go on our runs. They have been few and far between this year but next year will be better. I missed Solvang, Shasta and lots of other in betweens this year.

Steve
311 Skids
66 Stroker-Going Orange
67 SRL311-00279-resto project
Stock '72 240Z-Blue
2002 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel 2WD Hauler
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2009 Smart ForTwo Passion Coupe
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Ldino21
Roadster Fanatic

Come On Down

Post by Ldino21 »

Bucky:

I think all the owners agree, our clubs are open to enthusiasts, not just people who own Roadsters but people who are enthusiastic about them.

I have seen Porsches, Austins, Coopers, Morris's and other cars running with us. Most people who come around end up fonding one eventually.

Lou Smaldino
FresnoDROC
http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc
66-1600 (KA24DE)
67-2000