2003 "Run around the lake"

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Datsa 66

2003 "Run around the lake"

Post by Datsa 66 »

Hey 311 Skid Marks and BADROC Folks!

As many of you know, my 1967.5 2000 is currently in restoration. What you may not know is that it will be delivered to me on September 20th, 2003. I will be trailering the car home through Northern California and will be stopping to visit family in Lucerne, Ca. on the Northern shore of Clear Lake. I would like to plan a run around Clear Lake and then a picnic/lunch stop in Lakeport. I'd like to set the date for September 27th, 2003. I inivite all the Northern Clubs to come with me as I take my car out for its first real run after restoration. Maybe there might be some folks curious to see how it came out. Anyhow, I hope this is enough notice so we have a great turnout.
S Allen
Site Admin
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

RE:Roadster Debut

Post by S Allen »

Like I said you can count me in and I am sure I can get several of the other hard core skids to come along. Sounds like fun--of course any gathering of roadsters can be fun. That is some pretty country up there to boot. See ya then! How about you BADROC folk? Any one up for some fun?

Steve :D
misterarj

Run around the lake

Post by misterarj »

If mine is done in time I'd love to join in.

AJ
Alan Duquette

Restored 67 2000. Run around the lake.

Post by Alan Duquette »

Hi,
I'm curious about your car. What's it's history? When did you get it? Who's doing the restoration for you? Are there details on any non-stock items? Boy, I've got a lot of questions! It's great hearing about your anticipation to get your ass in its seat. Any restoration photos?
Best Regards,
Alan Duquette