Eagle Rock Datsun Swap meet inquiry (Los Angeles, Ca)

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

zetec311
Roadster Fanatic

Eagle Rock Datsun Swap meet inquiry (Los Angeles, Ca)

Post by zetec311 »

There is a Datsun swap meet in Eagle Rock, Los Angeles Ca that happens three-four times a year (this Julys event did not happen) anyways, the next one is expected to be in October 2019, usually announced a month in advance. Please chime in if you are more familiar with this event. Somebody usually posts about it here or on the Ratsun Forum.

Ive had fun looking about the vintage parts of 240s 510s and 620s.. however not much 311s. Would anybody like to split a booth? I don’t have very many parts to sell. I figure it would likely just be us gathering and selling/trading parts between ourselves and enjoying the other cars. Its a very small event of dedicated datsun parts hunters and gathers. Also a great excuse to clean out the attic of unwanted parts. I usually attend for a hour or so.. a booth would make things more interesting.

Im just gauging interests, there is a very nice park directly across the street for a possible after-event picnic if there is interest. Or perhaps a sunset fun-run to somewhere.