2018 Solvang Show photos

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: garth, notoptoy, S Allen

User avatar
Alvin
Roadster Enthusiast
Posts: 7288
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:01 pm

Re: 2018 Solvang Show photos

Post by Alvin » Tue May 01, 2018 11:38 pm

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
1967.5 SPL/SR20
1997 Acura Integra GS-R
2013 Prius V wagon
zcarblog.com
Instagram
YouTube
My SR20 Build Thread

User avatar
AidanDawn2000
Roadsteraholic
Posts: 997
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:33 pm
Location: Santa Cruz, CA

Re: 2018 Solvang Show photos

Post by AidanDawn2000 » Wed May 02, 2018 9:42 am

I aspire to one day be as icy cool as John Baker :D
26903772047_fa2c4a4e4e_c.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Oil a little low? Time to get a longer dipstick:)
Instagram!!!
1968 2000 SRL311-05110 (first car! Rust Bucket. Sold :( )
1969 2000 SRL311-10440 (matching numbers, Solex!)

User avatar
bakerjf
Site Supporter
Posts: 1220
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Re: 2018 Solvang Show photos

Post by bakerjf » Wed May 02, 2018 10:25 am

AidanDawn2000 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:42 am
I aspire to one day be as icy cool as John Baker :D

26903772047_fa2c4a4e4e_c.jpg
:lol: You’re well on your way Aiden! Took me 45 years to get my first Roadster, so actually you’re waaaay ahead of the curve.
J. Baker
Cupertino, CA
'69 2000 (Solex)

freethebikes
Forum Newb
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:06 pm

Re: 2018 Solvang Show photos

Post by freethebikes » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:11 pm

Hey, it was a pleasure participating in the show. I drove the flat black 1600 with a wood lip. I finally got an account on this forum.

If anyone is interested I post project progress pictures on instagram @freethebikes

Thanks to everyone who posted photos, they look great!

zetec311
Roadster Fanatic
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

Re: 2018 Solvang Show photos

Post by zetec311 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:52 pm

datseen wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:21 am
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jtoktas/a ... 903580187/

It was a pleasure seeing everyone as always :) If you have photos please post them.
great photos!!! did you do any drone pics?

Sunzy
Roadster Newby
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:03 pm

Re: 2018 Solvang Show photos

Post by Sunzy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:21 am

Those are some great photos. Seems like a fun event

User avatar
2mAn
Roadsteraholic
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:02 pm
Location: Inglewood, CA

Re: 2018 Solvang Show photos

Post by 2mAn » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:53 am

Ignore my belly, look for the message hahah

Image
Simon
Current Cars:
-1986 BMW 325e - pursuit of happiness
-1968 Datsun Roadster 2000 - happiness of pursuit

User avatar
datseen
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:18 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: 2018 Solvang Show photos

Post by datseen » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:40 am

zetec311 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:52 pm
datseen wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:21 am
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jtoktas/a ... 903580187/

It was a pleasure seeing everyone as always :) If you have photos please post them.
great photos!!! did you do any drone pics?
Not this year, someone did have an industrial drone there and he mentioned he was going to take pics with it. Not sure if he ever did though. Harlan might know.
Jon T
'69 2000

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/datseen69/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX031T ... Rx0DhiqX5Q
Website: http://www.datseen.com (just pics, no useful info :smt006 )

zetec311
Roadster Fanatic
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

Re: 2018 Solvang Show photos

Post by zetec311 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:46 pm

freethebikes wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:11 pm
Hey, it was a pleasure participating in the show. I drove the flat black 1600 with a wood lip. I finally got an account on this forum.

If anyone is interested I post project progress pictures on instagram @freethebikes

Thanks to everyone who posted photos, they look great!
cool build.. i liked the Hakosuka feel of the car.