2018 Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

harlankatz01
Roadster Nut

2018 Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic

Post by harlankatz01 »

31st Annual Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic
April 27th and April 28th 2018
Welcoming All Datsun Roadster’s, and all JDM Datsuns, (510,Datsun Z,710, pick up’s etc.) and Race Cars.
Please register at www.solvangroadstershow.com and click on registration.
April 27th at the Mendenhall Car Museum featuring a hamburger and hotdog bbq and the opportunity to see a whole lot of great Automobilia, Plus, you’ll get to see a lot of great roadsters and see a lot of ole’ friends.
April 28th in Solvang on 1st street will feature the Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic. Our goal is to have 100 roadsters plus JDM, Race Cars and those Diamonds in the rough that will be Amazing cars for our future.
Call Harlan if you have questions. 877.891.8342 or harlan@hkassociates.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lorna c
Site Supporter

Re: 2018 Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic

Post by Lorna c »

I ENTERED ! I took a deep breath and did it . ok now what do I do ? . do I get a room for Friday night and which place does everyone go to ? and, and ,and, and ?? what do I need to know ? please help . . ** oh And I have a bunch of 'useless to me ' parts from my rebuild I'd like to give to someone who could turn it into some working parts for someone down the road if anyone does that kinda thing, I can bring these heavy parts to Solvang to pass them on if anyone reading this would like them, or some of them, or whatever them . just let me know pls. I can take pictures of everything if u need . I should do that anyway . anyway , yep this annoying person rt here will be live at Solvang in April . haha playing . ok that's all from me . see u in Solvang <3
:wink:
"Is it me, or does everyone want to race ?"

late 68 1600 3 main motor .
bakerjf
Site Supporter

Post by bakerjf »

Lorna c wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:06 pm I ENTERED ! I took a deep breath and did it . ok now what do I do ? . do I get a room for Friday night and which place does everyone go to ? and, and ,and, and ?? what do I need to know ? please help . . ** oh And I have a bunch of 'useless to me ' parts from my rebuild I'd like to give to someone who could turn it into some working parts for someone down the road if anyone does that kinda thing, I can bring these heavy parts to Solvang to pass them on if anyone reading this would like them, or some of them, or whatever them . just let me know pls. I can take pictures of everything if u need . I should do that anyway . anyway , yep this annoying person rt here will be live at Solvang in April . haha playing . ok that's all from me . see u in Solvang <3
Great! I think Ted speaks highly of the Svendsgaard’s Danish Lodge.
J. Baker
Lafayette, CA
'69 2000 (Solex)
Lorna c
Site Supporter

Post by Lorna c »

bakerjf wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:14 pm
Lorna c wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:06 pm I ENTERED ! I took a deep breath and did it . ok now what do I do ? . do I get a room for Friday night and which place does everyone go to ? and, and ,and, and ?? what do I need to know ? please help . . ** oh And I have a bunch of 'useless to me ' parts from my rebuild I'd like to give to someone who could turn it into some working parts for someone down the road if anyone does that kinda thing, I can bring these heavy parts to Solvang to pass them on if anyone reading this would like them, or some of them, or whatever them . just let me know pls. I can take pictures of everything if u need . I should do that anyway . anyway , yep this annoying person rt here will be live at Solvang in April . haha playing . ok that's all from me . see u in Solvang <3
Great! I think Ted speaks highly of the Svendsgaard’s Danish Lodge.
this isn't some funny initiation thing where it's the grossest motel in Solvang or something is it ?
haha just playing .. but should I get my room now or what's the deal ? will it be filled by that weekend kinda thing or do we know ?

bakerjf
Site Supporter

Post by bakerjf »

No, it’s nice. Check it out on Expedia. I’d advise reserving earlier rather than later though, sometimes rooms fill up in Solvang quickly if there are multiple events that weekend.
J. Baker
Lafayette, CA
'69 2000 (Solex)
sfdaugherty
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter

Post by sfdaugherty »

I stay at the royal copenhagen. They allow pets.
69 2000 SRL311-10088 (Type 4 Solexes)
68 SR20DE SPL311-18735 (SR20DE S15 Autech)
68 2000 SRL311-01179 (Restoration underway)
68 1600 SPL311-20462 SOLD! After 41 years in the family
Lorna c
Site Supporter

Post by Lorna c »

bakerjf wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:27 pm No, it’s nice. Check it out on Expedia. I’d advise reserving earlier rather than later though, sometimes rooms fill up in Solvang quickly if there are multiple events that weekend.
yeah I got it .. thank you much for recommending something ! booked .

Lorna c
Site Supporter

Post by Lorna c »

sfdaugherty wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:38 pm I stay at the royal copenhagen. They allow pets.
ooh that would have been good to know too . but my buddies won't be coming on this trip ...